remove ?PHPSESSID=.... from URL

thosecars82

Hello there

I am just realizing that first time I enter into http://www.arreglaordenador.com and try to click on any of the header links like "Inicio", "Servicios", "Contacto", or "Acerca de mi" I see a really long dynamic url containing the url itself followed by ?PHPSESSID= .......................... where those ...... symbolize a string of chars

I have to say that this second dynamic part consisting of PHPSESSID=..... does not appear from the second click in one of those header links. But it does appear on the first click in any of those links.

The thing is that I heard that dynamic urls are bad for search engines to crawl at them and then I thought that I might do something to avoid this dynamic url since search engines has not been very keen on this site so far.

The thing is that I am using the sessions to keep the state of an email that might have been started by the user in the Contact page. That way if the user leaves that contact page but comes back later, he would find the text written as he left it instead of having to write the email from the beginning.

Thank you very much.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.