Xampp installer

hi, i'm intend to learn php and from my research, found that it can be installed by xampp. as i know, xampp is a combination of a few components, but i can't find it's license detail.

so, i wish to know can i installed xampp, use apache, php and mySQL to develop website for commercial purpose? is it legal?

Xampp is designed to allow you to install Apache, PHP and MySQL quickly and easily on your computer. All software that comes with XAMPP is open source and comes with their own License(s).

Xampp should only be used as a development server only.

yup, i'm using it in my development process only in my own pc, after that i'll upload the website to web hosting for my customer...

so, my question is can i use xampp to develop my customer's website for commercial purpose?

I don't see why not. It's Open Source software, and you're not selling the software, your making a website for people. It would seem silly if it were illegal.

thanks for the reply! i have the same idea too... ;D

anyway, anyone who got other opinions still are welcome to give your opinion here!  just need more confirmation. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.