code size

What happened to the size of the text in the code blocks? I seriously have to get out a magnifying glass to read the text in the code box now. Anyone else want the size to go back to what it was? I am using a 1280x1024 resolution and seriously have to copy the code out and paste it in a text file to read it.

Damn browsers and their font-size interpretations.. I had this issue in the early stages of site development. Good thing I have a good css book that showed me the code to make it all more or less universal. But it really gripes me that there needs to be css involved to rectify this.

You would think there would be some sort of default font-size standards which displays accurately across all browsers in this day and age.  >:(

• 4 months later...

i don't know if you guys are bother with this but since you last CSS upgrade Google Chrome now displays the code super small

i have found the zoom function but just letting you guys know if you care about the small about of us out there using chrome

because we can't read any code boxes

but it looks fine in FF3 and IE7

Scott.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.