Is there any famous site created using PHP?

sangi

Hi all,

I have searched for sites which is been created using PHP but didn't find anything so do anyone of you come across such sites or if you already know any such sites means please help me with and if you know any inspiring news about PHP means just share with me...

I don't have MySpace, yet I know of it. I wish to destroy it. And I was reading in the paper today that Facebook has expanded by 240% or something. MySpace attracts like 114 million poor souls whilst Facebook attracts around 70 million or something. Sad, so very sad.

Agree with Fear that all social networks sucks and mine #1 from post above was smth like "It suck most" :)

I havent been on MySpace jet but suppose its similar "nonsense+attract+lot+of+people+but+dont+know+why" page

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.