Errors ~Need Help~

bev

Instead of giving a link (which I personally don't want to click), show the code and the errors you are getting.

Warning: include(includes/global_inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crazy/public_html/registration.php on line 3

Warning: include(includes/global_inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crazy/public_html/registration.php on line 3

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/global_inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crazy/public_html/registration.php on line 3

W.P. Girls Site InfoJOIN NOWMeet Your Sellers  Everything Else SellersSay It Blog It  LIVE AUCTION 

Warning: include(includes/left.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crazy/public_html/registration.php on line 142

Warning: include(includes/left.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crazy/public_html/registration.php on line 142

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/left.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crazy/public_html/registration.php on line 142

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'crazy'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/crazy/public_html/registration.php on line 177

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/crazy/public_html/registration.php on line 177

That is the errors I am gettting.. All was working fine til someone pulled all the files off the server..I put them back and now am having these errors.

Then your missing the file. So it's giving a directory error. You'll need to put global_inc.php in there.

Now if I just create a global_inc.php empty file and put it there will it work or (dumb question) would the file actually have had codes and stuff that worked the script. I dont have this file at all so I am lost

It would have had script in it, I saw a database connection error so the database connection should be there and maybe other stuff too.

Where did you get the scripts from?

It was (to my knowledge) written by a programmer.  Suppose to be a small membership script. The programmer and the site owner had a falling out so the programmer removed all his work from the site.. The site owner had copied all the files and that is what I have.. Seems like at this point there was one file that was skipped.

I looked in PHP MyAdmin and the databases for the script are still there but I have no clue about that either.. Scared to touch it for fear I will mess up something.

So suggestions PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Contact the person you got the script from and ask for the file...

Or if you have the scripts on your PC check the includes folder to ensure that the scripts are actually NOT there and FTP didn't fail on you whilst you were uploading.

If all that fails hire a programmer in the freelance section to code the remainder of the site for you.

Ah I found the files in another folder..  ::)  All the errors are gone now..

Now what I want to know is how to prevent that programmer from FTPing into the site again and removing all this. How does that happen when the password was changed and how does one prevent a repeat.

Could they do this to cpanel also and take out all the databases ?

Just change all the passwords for cpanel and all the avaible ftp accounts. And any other accounts he could possibly.know.

The cpanel password has been changed and there are no special ftp accounts setup except the main one.  Thing is that he still did this after the cpanel/ftp password was changed

Did you change your phpmyadmin password?

If you do you will haveto update it in the database connections file...

I have not changed the phpmyadmin password.. Not real sure how to do that or the database connections file.  Advise Please

Privileges -> Edit -> Change The Password

Where would I find this, I dont see it in phpmyadmin

Find the file that connects mysql_connect and change the 3rd one to the new password. But if its a variable just change the variable.

I assume this would be a file I have put on the server. Question is what do I look for to find this..

LOL Yes I am illiterate on this stuff ::)

im simple terms change your PHPMYADMIN password then update your script so that it connects properly ;)

I log into cpanel. Click on the phpmyadmin link. Then I look for something relevant to change password but I see nothing.. Am I doing this right?  LOL

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.