1 reply to this topic

#1 recset

recset
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:05 PM

I have the following dilemma,

I want to ask 1 Poll Question, but I want that 1 question to appear for X-amount of records that are in a database.

For example a question like “Are the Lakers good?”, would appear for every record that is in a database for a community database (example), how would I accomplish it so that I only have to create 1 poll question, rather than creating a poll question for each record in the community database?

Can anyone help &/or guide me to a Macromedia Dreamweaver extension that would accomplish this?

Currently, as it works now, the one poll question has the same results for ALL of the records in the community database.

#2 fenway

fenway
  • Staff Alumni
  • MySQL Si-Fu / PHP Resident Alien
  • 16,199 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 26 June 2006 - 06:49 AM

[!--quoteo(post=387811:date=Jun 25 2006, 02:05 PM:name=recset)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(recset @ Jun 25 2006, 02:05 PM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I have the following dilemma,

I want to ask 1 Poll Question, but I want that 1 question to appear for X-amount of records that are in a database.

For example a question like “Are the Lakers good?”, would appear for every record that is in a database for a community database (example), how would I accomplish it so that I only have to create 1 poll question, rather than creating a poll question for each record in the community database?

Can anyone help &/or guide me to a Macromedia Dreamweaver extension that would accomplish this?

Currently, as it works now, the one poll question has the same results for ALL of the records in the community database.
[/quote]
I'm not sure I understand your current setup.
Seriously... if people don't start reading this before posting, I'm going to consider not answering at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users