yet another site design

thewooleymammoth

I just started developing this today and went with a template and would like some feedback as to weather the template works well with the site idea, which is a local band and venue directory, which would allow them to get in contact with eachother. anyways i was just hoping you guys could let me know if the template flows well or if you think i should change it. (as some of you know i have a terrible eye for good web design)

www.fatalinjury.org/music/

I think the header is waaaay too tall.  It takes up 60% of my screen.  The content starts below the middle of my screen requiring me to scroll down just to see the entire home page.  It looks nice, but that header needs to change in my opinion.

The header doesnt look bad imo for size i use am using 1440 by 900 tho  so smaller res might be who knows..

as for the rest of the  design i dont like the way the footer is placed on firefox 3 windows vista i think it should be at the bottom of the page and full width.

also on the navigation i would think about when hovering over those links making it so that circle near the link also changes color a bit

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.