digital slr headache...

ardyandkari

hey guys...i'm looking at buying a nikon d90 sometime in the near future...there are packages on ebay where i get a bunch of stuff...3 lenses, filters, etc...

just wondering if anyone has used the camera...

i love the idea of an slr.  my first digital point and shoot that i bought had all kinds of advanced features in it, and i cant find anything good like it.  3 megapixel, so it's pix dont blow up very well...

my wife wants a new video camera and the d90 takes hd video...it sounds like it wins all around...

what do you guys think?

The single-lens reflex (SLR) camera uses an automatic moving mirror system which permits the photographer to see exactly what will be captured by the film or digital imaging system, as opposed to non-SLR cameras where the view through the viewfinder could be significantly different from what was captured on film.

(Wikipedia)

Whoa!

Pimp.

No idea though.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.