my site

BoltZ

Hey after a bunch of coding I think I have the design for my home page down. Theres just one problem with the left side content, I want your guys opinion on this (as well as other aspects of the site) on whether or not to have that div alone have rounded borders.

Anyway how do you guys like the design of the site? Most of the links don't work excluding blog and forums.

Honest feedback would be appreciated but be nice ;)

Oh well fyi you can go to my profile and do it but it is my bad I forgot the link

www.devwebsites.com

I didnt do any other link because its all going to be styled around the home page except for the left content box so gimme feedback!

Also this is weird, it does it for opera and chrome at least for me idk about you all.

It has a session sort of error, but it doesnt for FF. Hmm.. weird.

So yea view it on FF preferably also test if that error is given to you in those browsers. Right now my site renders pretty good in all browsers without me having to do anything.

I have tried looking at your site on Mac FF3, and Win FF2, and on both I get:

Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/ericr/public_html/community/SSI.php on line 166

It's not a good idea to mix rounded borders with sharp edges.  It should stay consistent.  What is the site for?  Something to do with CSS I assume.  Why no content? I get the same session error.  The menu has no rollovers and a dull blue background.  There really isn't much there to critique at the moment.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.