MSIE Processing

OldManRiver

All,

I have this page with check-box on it and it processes fine in Firefox and Safari, but MSIE does not respond when I click (toggle) the checkbox.  My code is in PB at:

http://pastebin.ca/1279743

The lines which work the checkbox are lines:

233-241, 303-305, 406-412 and 501-524

with 303-305 where the processing is assigned to the checkbox.

Appears I need something else in these lines as the rest of the processing works fine, but the processing does not get called in MSIE.

What am I missing?

All help appreciated!

Thanks

OMR

All,

Some other users I interface with suggested I change my code (line 302-307 of the PB) from:

<td align=left width=25%>

<input type="hidden" name="submitted" value='<?php echo $sub_vl; ?>'>

<input name='see_ord' type=checkbox <?php echo $chk_st; ?>

onclick="submit()">

View Last order

</td>

to:

<td align=left width=25%>

<input type="hidden" name="submitted" value='<?php echo $sub_vl; ?>'>

<input name='see_ord' type=checkbox <?php echo $chk_st; ?>

onclick="javascript:document.valclick.submit()">

View Last order

</td>

They say I then need a javascript to force PHP to reprocess.

Not much of a javahead, so what do I put in the script to force MSIE to reprocess the PHP?

Examples please!

OMR

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.