Tips on E-Solution Printing

tapupartforpres

Hello.  Have a question.

I have a basic background in .php and SQL.  Basic form posting, email, etc.  I work for a printing company that i will be redesigning their website.  Here are the questions.

1.  I have customers that want to pick some of their printing templates online.  Then place the order with quantity.  Then they would be able to type in their name, address, phone, etc and be merged onto the printed piece. What I would like to happen after that is after the file is uploaded it will be placed in an FTP folder.  At that point I would like it to automatically send to our digital presses. 

2.  Can that file, that is taken from the FTP folder be automatically impositioned and data be added to that file.

3.  I have worked for a company that did this in the past, where they would fill out form fields online (Acrobat) and then would be printed to a press.  Just don't know how to do it?

Does anyone have any experience in this type of processing? Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.