What is the problem?

Hi! my first question: I cannot acces my control panel. As you can see I can use the post/reply features like any logged in member only that the menu still shows the following menu items:- HOME | HELP | LOGIN | RULES | REGISTEREvery time I click on the login link it sends me to the login page, I log in and still no change... ?my second question: The day I registered, I started a thread in the PHP help section about how can I update different sections of an ini-like file.. I can't find it anymore...has it been deleted?

Edit (Daniel0): Color tags removed

Welcome to PHP Freaks.

I cannot acces my control panel. As you can see I can use the post/reply features like any logged in member only that the menu still shows the following menu items:- HOME | HELP | LOGIN | RULES | REGISTEREvery time I click on the login link it sends me to the login page, I log in and still no change... ?

Are you saying that you cannot see the menu items such as "Profile", "My Messages" etc. even when you are logged in?

The day I registered, I started a thread in the PHP help section about how can I update different sections of an ini-like file.. I can't find it anymore...has it been deleted?

Your topic is here: http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,232064.0.html

You can find all your topics/posts by going to your profile and click the "show posts" link. Moreover, you can see updates to any topics you've posted in by using the "show new replies to your topics" link on the top of every page.

Finally, please do not color all your posts. It just makes it look annoying and you risk that people who would have otherwise read and answered your question might turn away.

Are you saying that you cannot see the menu items such as "Profile", "My Messages" etc. even when you are logged in?

yes, that's exactly how it was (I know how crazy this might sound but it's the truth). I wanted to post here a screenshot so you can see it too only that after I took the printscreen everything went nuts...Everytime I tried to open the PS to paste there the image or tried to access the Win Explorer my computer crashed and a system restart was inevitable...I was lucky enough to have a friend that came by and save my files from the C partition and then install a fresh copy of XP (I initially had Vista and just installed the SP1).

The day I registered, I started a thread in the PHP help section about how can I update different sections of an ini-like file.. I can't find it anymore...has it been deleted?

^^ my bad....it was there, only that I didn't see it because in that thread I posted a sample code which this text editor thought to put it on a single line (breaking the page layout) and when I viewed my posts section there was just a big empty space (I didn't notice the scrollbars)...

Finally, please do not color all your posts. It just makes it look annoying and you risk that people who would have otherwise read and answered your question might turn away.

no problem :) I thought I'd bring in some color 'cause black is kind of ... too black? But I got your point here :)

Thank you for the welcome :)  See you around!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.