I'm stuck. Please help.

dodge_93

I am starting a myspace resource site/HTML help for beginners. I need an image gallery type thing for my layouts (with rating). And I need it to where when someone clicks the thumbnail for a certain layout, it will go to a larger image with the code displayed below it. I also need a user registration script so visitors can upload layouts they have made for other visitors to use.

Do you know of any scripts available for what I need? Or have any advice?

Thanks  :)

If you're asking us to do this for you, you'll need to post over in the freelance board. If you want to tackle it yourself, you'll find a whole host of php tutorials for this kind of thing - but break it down; search for some registration tutorials and learn about that, then take a look at image uploading etc. If you get stuck with something in particular, you can always post here. Lastly, you'll find plenty of existing scripts for some of these things - the image gallery for example. You may be able to use one of those and modify it for your needs. Again, google is your friend.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.