Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in

wanttoshop

I have oscommerce store, intalled a contribution. Page displays with inputs on forms working but I get this error half way down page.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\htdocs\mystorename\myadminfoldername\orderlist.php on line 349 349 is in blue

<!--// BEGIN customers drop down selection list //-->

<?php

$customers_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_lastname from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " order by customers_firstname ASC");

while ($customers = tep_db_fetch_array($customers_query)) {

$customers_firstname = $customers['customers_firstname'];

$customers_lastname = $customers['customers_lastname'];

$customers_array[] = array('id' => $customers['customers_id'],

'text' => $customers_firstname . ' ' . $customers_lastname);

}

?>

or   <?php echo tep_draw_form('customers', FILENAME_ORDERLIST, '', 'get') . HEADING_TITLE_CUSTOMER_SELECT . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cID', array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_SELECT_CLIENT)), $customers_array), (isset($_GET['customers_id']) ? $_GET['cID'] : ''), 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></form>

<?php

if (isset($_GET['cID']) && tep_not_null($_GET['cID'])) {

?>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERLIST) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reset.gif', IMAGE_RESET, 'align="absmiddle"') . '</a>'; ?>

<?php

}

?>

<!--// END customers drop down selection list //-->

Thanks for any help

If your database query returns no customers, then $customers_array is undefined and will therefore return this error when you try to use it in the array merge.

Try doing

$customers_array = array();

immediately prior to your while loop.

Alternatively, check your query result to be sure that it does actually return data

Thank you for the reply Mark.

While waiting I was trying to figure things out. I had been messing with phpmyadmin trying to learn about it and had deleted the John Doe customer that is in the default install. when I read over and over (Argument #2 is not an array in) and i seen in the code there was cid. I thought perhaps there needed to be a customer in database. I login and made myself one and that solved the problem.

Thanks again for taking the time to help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.