Want to create a new framework?

spaze

Hello!

I'm working on my own framework and were wondering if there are any of you out there that would be interested in joining me in creating a framework?

Why another framework? I think in creating a framework you can learn a lot and while there are many good frameworks out there it would be neat to have something that is truly your code and available to others. I bet ZF started this way as well and it has grown huge. Besides, having such a merit of being a developer for a framework is a bonus credit in your CV, don't you think?

I have a website almost ready for the project as well as forum for the developers. I also have the base of the framework done, but I would like to make it better and have a group of people working on it as well.

So lets hear from you that are interested. If you really have the will to create a framework that you can use in your projects and want to pitch in, send me an email to info[at]majgaj.com

I just managed to create the website for this project, you are more than welcome to have a look!

CodeFrame PHP Framework - Homepage

In case you want to know, this site is done with CodeFrame :)

Some of the pages don't have content yet, but the framework will inform you of which of the functions don't work.

Please register in order to get a download package both for Linux and Windows.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.