PHP Mafia Game [HELP]

Scouse

Hey guys, my friends have just recently created an online mafia game, I have come aross a few exploits, I can deposit cash into my "game bank" and also into my "swiss game bank" at the same time, I think this may have something do to with not using transaction within their scripts, They need some help..

Anyone have any ideas?

if (isset($_POST['swissdeposit'])) {

if(!$swissdeposit){echo'<font color=white size=1 face=verdana><b>You did not enter an amount to deposit.</b></font>';}

elseif($userswiss != '0'){echo'<font color=white size=1 face=verdana>You can only insert money into your swiss when it is empty.</font>';}

elseif($swissdeposit > $usermoney){echo"<font color=white size=1 face=verdana>You don't have enough money.</font>";}

elseif($swissdeposit > '99999999999'){echo'<font color=white size=1 face=verdana><b>You cannot have more than $<b>99,999,999,999</b> in your swiss bank.</font>';}

elseif($entertainer != '0'){echo'<font color=white face=verdana size=1>As entertainer you cannot use this feature</font>';}

else{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET swiss = '$swissdeposit', money = money - '$swissdeposit' WHERE username = '$username'");

echo"<font color=white size=1 face=verdana>You deposited $<b>$swissdeposittwo</b> into your swiss bank account.</font>";}

}

elseif($swissdeposit > $usermoney){echo"<font color=white size=1 face=verdana>You don't have enough money.</font>";}

if (isset($_POST['swissdeposit'])) {
if(!$swissdeposit){echo'<font color=white size=1 face=verdana><b>You did not enter an amount to deposit.</b></font>';}
elseif($userswiss != '0'){echo'<font color=white size=1 face=verdana>You can only insert money into your swiss when it is empty.</font>';}
elseif($swissdeposit > '99999999999'){echo'<font color=white size=1 face=verdana><b>You cannot have more than $<b>99,999,999,999</b> in your swiss bank.</font>';}
elseif($entertainer != '0'){echo'<font color=white face=verdana size=1>As entertainer you cannot use this feature</font>';}
else{
mysql_query("UPDATE users SET swiss = '$swissdeposit', money = money - '$swissdeposit' WHERE username = '$username'");
echo"<font color=white size=1 face=verdana>You deposited $<b>$swissdeposittwo</b> into your swiss bank account.</font>";}
}

Right,  $usermoney represents how much money the user has, lets say the user has £5. If the user tries to put £5 into his bank it will remove £5 from his money and add it to his bank account., then if the user tries to do the same thing again, he will get the error 

................ BUT if you open 2 windows, and try and put £5 into your bank at the EXACT same time, it bypasses "You don't have enough money." error, and adds £10 into the bank account

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.