Record Phone Calls

samona

depending on your phone (newer ones might not have it, since phone companies are migrating to wireless bluetooth hands-free technology), there should be an earphone plug on it, for hands-free use.  Just get the right size double jack ended audio wire and plug one end into your phone and the other end into recorder of your choice.  Hand-held recorder, audio-in jack on your computer, etc...

It was. But some people did go out and make one that worked. Dont remember the site it was on, but it cost like 10 bucks.

Anyways. Assuming the headset uses a standard micro-connect stereo plug.. you could probably hackjob a splitter that would feed into the microphone port on your computer.

Though with current technologies in electronics getting smaller and smaller, its not easy to do anymore. I used ot make splitters to record my cd players while listening to them, and it was pretty easy. But last time I tried to take apart headphones the wires were super small and wired weird. So once I removed them, they never worked again -.-

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.