nerdiness forum

kaimason1

On a scale of zero to ten, how nerdy do you consider yourself?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of zero to ten, how nerdy do you consider yourself?

• 10 and up

As for the kid at your school kaimason1, why in the world would he tell people that?  Weird.

I have no clue. I think he doesn't understand where the line is drawn between la-la land and reality.

You've got stuff all over the place in the wrong order.  Even the sub-descriptions for each number don't match up properly.   You obviously did no research or followed any kind of accepted standard when throwing together that list.  We need to get a council together to sit down and draw up a proposal for a list that is both scalable and open-ended, to accommodate future additions, as well as retain backwards compatibility.  

Sorry the poll isn't put together right. any suggestions about how to realign it? and by the way, corbin, I read that like he was serious. and understood it. weird.

I understood him too, just thought he was joking at parts ;p.

As for the lala land guy, he's probably just another person who wants attention.

As for the kid at your school kaimason1, why in the world would he tell people that?  Weird.

I have no clue. I think he doesn't understand where the line is drawn between la-la land and reality.

You've got stuff all over the place in the wrong order.  Even the sub-descriptions for each number don't match up properly.  You obviously did no research or followed any kind of accepted standard when throwing together that list.  We need to get a council together to sit down and draw up a proposal for a list that is both scalable and open-ended, to accommodate future additions, as well as retain backwards compatibility. 

Sorry the poll isn't put together right. any suggestions about how to realign it? and by the way, corbin, I read that like he was serious. and understood it. weird.

I understood him too, just thought he was joking at parts ;p.

As for the lala land guy, he's probably just another person who wants attention.

that la la land guy doesn't even pay attention in class, so i dont think he can concentrate on attention grabbing. ill ask him though ;).

I still would like a better organization of the poll, though.

I made my own database server............ Out of PHP in CLI.

I coded a system to change my desktop wallpaper with one in a MySQL databse, in such a way that all wallpapers are selected an equal number of times.

I have 4 servers in my room. 3 embedded ARM9/MIPS and one X86.

I rated myself a 10.

Chris

Impressive!

Gonna get my own servers one day....think ill start with a P3  :P

i have at least twice. one, i can't remember quite what happened for some odd reason... but the other i called a kid a moron because his last name was moran.... bad decisions, bad decisions...  ??? what were we talking about?  ;)

Hrmmm I would think someone with the last name Moran would be glazed over in regards to someone calling him a moron.  Or did you mean it as an insult?  Because that's different, although still not warranting of face-punching.

Anyway, suggestions for categories of nerdiness?  I don't think there are predefined factors or nerdiness.  I think it all just kind of blurs together.  A 1-10 numeral-only scale with explanations as to why people chose a certain level is the best I can think of.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.