some information about apache

cyilmaz

Hello, fist of all i am not a apache user. But need to do a assignment about apache. So i need your help. Topics are like that:

* Background briefly

* Relevant configuration files

* Configuration file structure

* Keywords and configuration parameters (relevant ones)

* Things to consider (if any)

I find some documents on the internet but maybe you can give me some useful information in here too. I want to ask you especially about the

* Keywords and configuration parameters (relevant ones) and * Things to consider (if any)

what do you think i can write here

Thank you

i know but you can think like giving general information most used (relevant) options.

Were not here to do your homework. If you have been asked to do an assignment on the subject then you have either already learnt about it or are expected to research it. Simply asking xyz on a forum is not research.

The manual page I linked you too should have most of the answers you are looking for.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.