[SOLVED] flash changing a variable in a php doc

dad00

Certainly it can, but your question doesn't really have enough details.  First off, flash runs in the browser, so any php script has completed running by the time flash starts working.  If you want to have flash communicate with a php script and do something with that back on the server, you can certainly accomplish this.  One of the most utilized methods these days is to use amfphp.    http://www.amfphp.org/

well ure nice  >:( anyone know how to do it?

Notice how no one really replied, after 3 bumps. That should tell you something is wrong. The problem is you are not willing to do ANY leg work or research to fix your own problem you want someone to do it for you.

Post in the freelance and offer to pay someone to do it for you or do the research and try it on your own.

If you at least tried and some code to show for it, someone might have attempted to help you. Since you have not, the only answer you are going to get is to do it on your own, or pay someone to do it for you. No one will do it for you for free.

think about it ive come here because i cant find what i want anywhere because i want it the other way round then how most people have it i want flash to talk to php and if you explained how it works you wouldnt just be giving me 'some code'

think about it ive come here because i cant find what i want anywhere because i want it the other way round then how most people have it i want flash to talk to php and if you explained how it works you wouldnt just be giving me 'some code'

I gave you the answer already.  Why are you arguing with people when you should be reading up on amfphp and how to use it.

I gave you the answer already.  Why are you arguing with people when you should be reading up on amfphp and how to use it.

because you gave him a name, that means he still has to do research, thats not code ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.