How to you put the php on your site?

28rain

It depends on your server.  Apache? IIS? Using cpanel? there are 100 questions that would need to be answered. That's like asking where/how to change the oil in your car but not telling us what year/make/model/etc.. your car is.

Anyways, I don't think you really want to have your html files parse as php. Assuming your server even has php installed, it would be easier for you to just rename your file.

localhost == your computer

If you want your site to be visible in the Internet, you have to

1. Upload it to remote hosting company

or

2. Turn your computer into a web server... which I'm pretty sure you both don't want and are not ready to.

If i want to put my database on the website? So it can be accessed by the pages

Okay here's the bottom line: You went and setup some database locally, which doesn't really help you out at all, as far as having a database on a server, except that I suppose you can export the structure and data and import it (hopefully, if it's compatible) into the server's database.  You went and got some scripts that theoretically interact with this database, but judging from your questions, I wouldn't doubt if you just got some random script and you have no idea whether it can interact with database or not. 

On top of that, you went and got a host that offers some webspace for like what, $5 a year?  You are not going to be able to setup a database and run scripts on a server with a plan like that.  Quick skim of that place and it looks like they basically let you upload some static files to make a static website.  I think they might actually let you use some perl scripting if you upgrade.  I didn't look that far into it.

Point is, at the very least, you're going to have to get a better hosting plan.  And after that, you're going to need to make an effort to learn how everything works together, or else hire someone to do it for you.  It's not some easy 1-2-3 easy process, unless you know the environment in the first place.

(edited to fix some grammar)

Actually Crayon i didnt get the web hosting, and havnt made the database, and even if i had i have made enough php for it to be a 5 minute process. Just there is verry little explanation for my query, seeing as im trying to learn from a very narrow source.

Im going to get http://www.eukhost.com/cpanel-web-hosting.php copper it should be fine, and thanks for all your help I had no idea, now i have very little lol x

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.