Adminpanel

Isaac_X

You can just build a page with a form that reads the news and give yourself and Edit/Delete button.

You first need to understand a user login system, have access to a Database, learn and understand how to use sessions.

You store your news information in a database. The website then extracts this information to display it. You then have another web page which extracts the information from the database, puts it into a form and then lets the user modify it. This web page must be password protected.

Thanks for your reply.

You store your news information in a database. The website then extracts this information to display it. You then have another web page which extracts the information from the database, puts it into a form and then lets the user modify it. This web page must be password protected.

That sounds great. But I really don't know how to do it. Would you mind to explain because i am really a newbie.

EDIT:

http://gymnasium-arnstadt.de/

I want my Homepage to have a structure like this for example.

You need to break the system down.

Firstly you'll need to create a MySQL database so learn about PHP and MySQL. Your database will only need to be simple. You'll need a user table to store userID, password and maybe the date of the last login. You'll also need a news table which will store the news title, content, date and other information you need.

Once you've done this write a script that extracts this information and puts it into a form and then write a script that takes that form content and updates the database record. Again, research PHP & MySQL; there's tons of tutorials on Google about this.

With this done learn about sessions and create a login page.

If you break the whole thing down into smaller sections the project will become much easier.

If you get stuck along the way post your code in this thread and people will help you. This way you'll learn as you go along.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.