Need comments

sastro

-After the search implement some sort of pagination system so there aren't 1,000 records on the entire page.

-Change the color of the input fields, the neon green is eye-bleeding.

-IMO, I prefer sites to be centered.

-Recent searches could be categorized better, like what engine they were searched on, similarities etc...

-SQL Inject Me says you have 86 failures on your "Contact Us" page (that may or may not include the search bar, it's on every page).

-I like the simplicity, easy to navigate and the light colors (except the neon green!)

-The search history is nice feature to have.

-The performance is pretty fast.

looks good, but centering the title and navigation would have been nice.

Basically i agree with the above comments.

Its very clean and fast, and really like the loading part. Gives the illusion that its searching faster than it really does. but have to say it does actually load the stuff damn quick!

It is a little bit of a washout though. Maybe needs a dark colour in there somewhere.

Search engine robots won't be using your search box, and no one likes using a search engine to find results from another search engine.

Of course you are right, search engine will not use the search box to find links because there already hundreds of links there. What i said before is about SEO.

Avun.com has already got some visitors, if you understand seo, the alexa rank and google pr are show it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.