Online Web meeting/demonstration

AndieB

Hi,

I'm looking for an application (webbased) that can reside on a host (Linux/Windows) which will stream my video/audio to all who login to my page.

I've searched and found some companies that provides such services, but I am looking for tools/applications that I can run/host myself on my own hardware.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Andreas

Yes, I can imagine that it is indeed a very profitable Service to provide. There is a Service with the name go2webinar.com who has kind of the functionality that I am after.

Thought that there would be some sort of OpenSource for this as well.

I mean, there are ShoutCAST applications for free where you can connect and stream your audio to listeners... so it must exists some sort of application that can combine audio AND video.

But I'll keep on searching. ;)

Thank you for your reply!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.