Help with Form submitting

quickfire84

Ok when the form is submitted it goto a php page emailform.php which send a auto reply to the submitter and the result to one of my emails  but its hard to read cause it all on one line  is there anyway to make like a line break after each value here is the code

$to = 'webmaster@moppieillusions.com';

$subject = "Quote Submittion";

$message = "name: $name, email: $email, phone: $phone, comapny name: $companyname, Ideal Customer: $idealcustomer, Product or Services: $productservices, Main Competition: $maincompet, How You Differ From Competition: $differcompet, Services Needed: $needdone, Looking For: $lookingfor, Need Done By: $doneby, Anything Else: $anythingelse";

$headers = "From: $email";

Also is there anyway that i can but some security on the form and maybe something to stop spaming like one of those enter these letters Thank you.

$message = "name: $name, \n email: $email, \n phone: $phone, \n comapny name: $companyname, \n Ideal Customer: $idealcustomer, \n Product or Services: $productservices, \n Main Competition: $maincompet, \n How You Differ From Competition: $differcompet, \n Services Needed: $needdone, \n Looking For: $lookingfor, \n Need Done By: $doneby, \n Anything Else: $anythingelse";

For the spamming, look into ReCaptcha.

Thank You.!!  I Also have been think of trying to make a database for customers they fill out the quote form and its post there info and asigns them a customer id number, then when they filll out the complete job detail form and post into either same or another db and links and a way i could pull up customer by customer and change status of there job order from new to in progress to completed..  it would take alot to do that correct??  I am new to php but i am a pretty fast learn i been reading the sams book on php and mysql 

But and Thank You so much will be much eaier to read. lol

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.