Sugegst me a good login/registration script

rv20

I have looked at quite a few but all seem to fail somewhere.

Do you know of a simple but advanced php login/registration script that

1) Uses sessions

2) Seperates all html and php code

3) Secure against form reload/refresh reposting data

4) Is secure with no flaws

5) Uses mysql

6) Is easy to read

I don't think that's much to ask, does anyone have a favourite script??

"simple but advanced" meant small amount of code ideally using classes(advanced) or just cutting any unneeded code instead of lines and lines of novice code, they both do the same thing but it can take ages to work out what does what if you have a big jumble of code.

#4) secure against sql injection, secure against navigaing directly to any *.php file used and hence running it - this just takes a few line of code to prevent though i think, check referer etc - basically secure against any hack techiques.

#6) Easy to read means - not echo(ing) html from php like

echo '<table>;

etc to build your login / reg forms have seperate html and work the php around it, it is a nightmare to try and edit "echo'ed" php, and just basically clean code, classes, seperate files.......and more.

I'd suggest writing your own or at the very least start it and ask questions about the code on here.  You will learn so much more and get EXACTLY what you want.  The most secure code is code that a hacker can't view.  If you got it from some on-line source code library I can guarantee you that hackers are looking at it already to work on ways to crack through it.  NOTHING is going to be guaranteed to be 100% secure in all cases.  There will always been a way around any code.

As an example eBay has 15,500 employees and many of them are programmers on their site.  Despite all of that people have still managed to hack their system.

See this article here...

http://redtape.msnbc.com/2007/03/how_far_has_vla.html

The best thing I can tell you is learn as much as you can about security and programming and you can absolutely assured that if someone talented enough wants to get in they probably won't stop trying until they do.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.