how can i delete my thread or question

hi

i have asked a question in php section and that topic was solved. but at that time i didnt noticed that the customer website address writen in that question and now that question has been indexed by msn search engine.

so can u help me delete my thread or question. or tell me where can i find the option to delete the thread.

vineet

You can't. Don't publish things on the internet you don't want to persist forever. That's a kind of golden rule for behavior on the internet.

hi Daniel

i have everytime kept in my mind not to publish my customer website address but i dont know at that time where my mind was.

so can u tell me why is it not showing even the "MODIFY" button so that i can modify my thread.

or its now showing modify button because the topic has been marked "solved".

vineet

so can u tell me why is it not showing even the "MODIFY" button so that i can modify my thread.

Because editing is disabled 10 minutes after post creation.

hi Daniel0

As an administration u have the control of the admin panel. so is it possible for you to delete my thread.

vineet

hi Daniel0

As an administration u have the control of the admin panel. so is it possible for you to delete my thread.

vineet

You're missing the point. Dan is not saying he can't.  He's saying he won't.

hi Daniel0

vineet

You're missing the point. Dan is not saying he can't.  He's saying he won't.

hi crayon

i agree with you. it may be against the forum rules to delete the thread.

vineet

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.