[SOLVED] What to do?

TGWSE_GY

Okay, We are needing to implement a chat script on one of our sites and I am wondering if 1. If there is a decent free one out that there that someone could recommend or 2. If we should just write our own.

Thanks.  8)

Of course there are decent free ones, but it's your choice if you want to write one or not.  It's not our time or effort.  Also, if you do, you may want to integrate AJAX into your chat.

It may be worth doing a little research and trying different chat scripts out to see what works best and what you like.  If you can't find anything you like for free, I'm sure you can find a good one for a small price.  I've seen this question come up before, both asking for 3rd party chat scripts and creating your own.  Good luck.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.