Suggestions

Ok. I've a list of demands.

[*]Can we change the name of the site to SxyPHPFreaks? This could possibly bring in more females, especially if we turn the theme from the current blue to a candy gloss pink or purple. Also, forcing all posts to be made in italics and adding xxx onto the end of every post could help.

[*]Could Daniel0 possibly take up a drinking habit and in turn, get grumpy when sober and lash out at random forum users? This could have potential. A drunk administrator could add tonnes to the appeal of SxyPHPFreaks. Who knows what he might do next? One minute it's the PHP Help Forum and the next its called GTFONEWBSgoASKSIOMWHARLELSEe

[*]I think CV should become extra nice. I mean, really nice, to the point that other users feel wary and afraid.

[*]Could you ban DarkFreaks by IP? Thanks.

[*]Please don't allow anyone with the word noob, newb or noobie in their proposed username to sign up.

Please take my suggestions on board as I speak for the entire userbase when I post this.

[*]Can we change the name of the site to SxyPHPFreaks? This could possibly bring in more females, especially if we turn the theme from the current blue to a candy gloss pink or purple. Also, forcing all posts to be made in italics and adding xxx onto the end of every post could help.

[*]Could Daniel0 possibly take up a drinking habit and in turn, get grumpy when sober and lash out at random forum users? This could have potential. A drunk administrator could add tonnes to the appeal of SxyPHPFreaks. Who knows what he might do next? One minute it's the PHP Help Forum and the next its called GTFONEWBSgoASKSIOMWHARLELSEe

[*]I think CV should become extra nice. I mean, really nice, to the point that other users feel wary and afraid.

[*]Please don't allow anyone with the word noob, newb or noobie in their proposed username to sign up.

Please take my suggestions on board as I speak for the entire userbase when I post this.

That was a very well thought out post.  I can tell that you really put some effort into really thinking it out.  You laid it out in a very clear way.  I mean, you have bullet points and everything.  Clearly, you mean business.  I'm not so sure calling these things demands is adequate though.  I mean, you are only asking for what is good for the community.  It should be our duty to comply.  You forgot to mention being promoted.  But ah, that just demonstrates how humble you are.  Truly, you are a remarkable individual.  I get warm and fuzzy feelings just thinking about the newfound respect I have for you.  It's like...like..my eyes suddenly opened, and there's this big shiny ball of warm goodness filling up everywhere I see and..and..it's you!  OMG I just want to hug you and squeeze you and love you forever and ever! Hey I don't wanna sound gay or nothin', but can we like, be friends? Best friends?  Hold hands and everything?

XOXOXXOO XX  X

<3

*~CV~*

Could Daniel0 possibly take up a drinking habit and in turn, get grumpy when sober and lash out at random forum users?

He already does that, with one (possibly two) notable exceptions.. 1) He might not be drinker..so he might always be sober.. and 2) it's not towards random forum users.. only idiotic ones (close enough?).

And as for CV being nice... lol.

As you see, you've been given an exclusive preview to the new looks of (Sxy)PHPFreaks. Further preparations will have to be made before the final launch.

The committee is still discussing your other points.

[attachment deleted by admin]

That was a very well thought out post.  I can tell that you really put some effort into really thinking it out.  You laid it out in a very clear way.  I mean, you have bullet points and everything.  Clearly, you mean business.  I'm not so sure calling these things demands is adequate though.  I mean, you are only asking for what is good for the community.  It should be our duty to comply.  You forgot to mention being promoted.  But ah, that just demonstrates how humble you are.  Truly, you are a remarkable individual.  I get warm and fuzzy feelings just thinking about the newfound respect I have for you.  It's like...like..my eyes suddenly opened, and there's this big shiny ball of warm goodness filling up everywhere I see and..and..it's you!  OMG I just want to hug you and squeeze you and love you forever and ever! Hey I don't wanna sound gay or nothin', but can we like, be friends? Best friends?  Hold hands and everything?

XOXOXXOO XX  X

<3

*~CV~*

inb4 thousands of emails from other users saying that they think CV's account has been hacked.

As you see, you've been given an exclusive preview to the new looks of (Sxy)PHPFreaks. Further preparations will have to be made before the final launch.

The committee is still discussing your other points.

Oh I knew that somebody had just changed my template; but it was funny all the same. Could you imagine the reaction of some of the regulars if they had seen that? The Suggestion board would have been absolutely raped.

wtf whai haz it been pink pink isnt straight like me im straight and i like straight colors like blue pink isnt straight and i am

Has anyone ever considered the possiblity that CV might be an emo girl? Look at that font and look at his avatar from a year back that was like some emo faerie thing.

And just read his last post? Also, how is it that he is the only one on this topic without the blue circle with an arrow through it?

EDIT: How do I get one of those blue circles with an arrow through it for my account?

Moderators are like a police officer. A good one stays strict to the letter, whereas a bad one "color outside the lines". ;)

Seriously, out of all the forums I've went to, this one easily takes the pie when it comes to strangeness. And probably CV and waynenewx make up the majority of the strangeness.

LOL. I was going to post what I just had in my last paragraph but a new post came up...I think it reaffirms the strangeness.

nope. You cannot see stuff like that.  Have to have direct db access, which only the admin have, because they have server access (not because of something within smf software).

Actually, I'm not sure but maybe you might possibly be able to run queries through smf's admincp.  I don't know for sure since I'm not an admin and I'm too lazy to install smf to find out.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.