Custom Port Proxies?

Stooney

Not sure what it's called so excuse the title.  I've used website proxies plenty, but do proxies exist to forward traffic of port x to another ip?

Say I use an app to connect to an ip over port x (exact port shouldn't matter).  Is it possible to send the request through a proxy?  So I would send the request to the proxy along with the destination, and the proxy will forward the server's response back to me. 

I don't suppose someone could point me to some software I can install on a windows server machine?

I'm looking for something that would run on a server.  I should be able to say (I'm guessing)

traffic from [ip:port] is redirected to [ip:port] and I'm assuming the other way around for the response?

Specifically I'm trying to play Diablo 2 through a proxy server, but for legit reasons.  As of now, closed Bnet temp bans you for making too many games/switching channels/etc.  The more people on your IP the worse it gets and is unplayable.  So I'm looking to set up all of my roomates on proxies so we all have different IP addresses and can actually play at the same time.  I would edit the registry to add the proxy to the realm list in the game (easy part).

I own and have full access to the servers sitting on different connections.

edit:  Both paid and free software is fine with me, as long as it does what I need.  I can't seem to find anything solid via Google, which makes me think that I'm looking for the wrong stuff.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.