Custom Website, Needs a Look!

Lukeidiot

Link: http://lukesq.sytes.net

About: I built this site from the ground up in coding. It's all member function (or "module", as i call it) related, so

I added a lot of cool features for my members. However, there are many many bugs.

Please test my site and see if you guys can find any bugs, I will be highly thankful for this, and

will return the favor with php / mysql related help, thanks guys!

Lol already hacked by corey xss attack, protect ur site and dnt gv the hackers any opp to get u.

Thanks for the input. I have in fact fixed this nasty little bug.

I have posted my site here to try to work all these little bugs out, before a potential hacker does.

Thanks

I generally consider it necessary to provide a testing account in the Critique and Beta forums...  Seems like the OP is attempting to get people to make accounts just to inflate account count other wise.  Then again, it is a bitch when people keep changing the tester account's password.

I generally consider it necessary to provide a testing account in the Critique and Beta forums...  Seems like the OP is attempting to get people to make accounts just to inflate account count other wise.  Then again, it is a bitch when people keep changing the tester account's password.

That was not my intentions, I will provide you with a demo account:

User: test

Pass: test

EDIT: I have adjusted the demo account's password to not allowed to be changed. :)

When I first login, the main nav doesn't change. It takes a second page to update, are you using cookies for user validation?

The only style input I'd recommend is a sticky footer. I just like pages that don't use the full brwoser height to have the footer sitting at the bottom.

When I first login, the main nav doesn't change. It takes a second page to update, are you using cookies for user validation?

The only style input I'd recommend is a sticky footer. I just like pages that don't use the full brwoser height to have the footer sitting at the bottom.

I fixed the 2nd page to refresh login session, but not quite sure what you mean when you say full browser height to have a footer sitting at bottom.

Thanks for the pointers :)

ok, I'm using a 1200x1024 resolution.

I've attached two images for you to see. The first is how I currently see that page, and the second is how it would look with a sticky footer.

Ah I see now, I will try to get this sorted.

Thanks for the input :)

Here are my thoughts:

- I like the look, feel and speed. Nice, clean and lightweight. Nicely done.

- I would make that header (Lukesq.sytes.net » it's what we want, when we want it.) a link to the home page (as that is the trend these days...)

- There is a lack of description as to what this site does / what it's for... perhaps making more effective use of the home page space to add some extra info

- When I click on 'Profile', I get: 'Err.. you need to be logged in for this shit...'  hmmm.. lacks professionalism

- When I click on 'Members', I get: 'You need to be logged in retard.' hmmm.. lacks professionalism

- Home and Login are the same.. you have some redundancy issues.

- Your markup doesn't validate, nor does your css.

- Since you have meta tags, I am assuming you are going to cater to SEO.. but when you have content="", it doesn't serve much purpose I'd wager.

Overall, it's alright for whatever it does I suppose.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.