Form/PayPal design

eacollie

I hope I'm in the right forum.  I'm asking for any help with design...not coding.

This is what I'm trying to do:

1. Present a form for the user to fill out to make a reservation.

2. Display the information entered into the form and allow for editing if needed.

2. Allow the user to either (1) send email to reservation coordinator and print out the form so the user can mail it in with payment, or (2) send email to reservation coordinator and allow the user to pay using PayPal.

I'm running into problems in displaying the form information after the user is taken to PayPal's site and the session is broken.  I'm sure this has been done many times, but I can't find a good example and I'm totally blocked! Any help in how the flow should go would be very much

appreciated!

Thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.