[SOLVED] C++ Syntax Error

It's telling me there is a Syntax Error at the line with Groupbox.  Does anyone see

what kind of syntax error that might be?  I am compiling this out of a tutorial about

how to create dialog boxes just to test it out, and syntax wise the code looks alright

to me?

/* This builds the Dialog */
DIALOG_MAINMENU_ABOUT DIALOG 0, 0, 239, 66
STYLE DS_MODALFRAME | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU
CAPTION "My About Box"
FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif"
BEGIN
    DEFPUSHBUTTON "&OK",IDOK, 174, 18, 50, 14
    PUSHBUTTON    "&Cancel",IDCANCEL, 174, 35, 50, 14
    GROUPBOX      "About this program...",IDC_STATIC, 7, 7, 225, 52
    CTEXT         "An example program showing how to use Dialog Boxes\r\n\r\n", IDC_STATIC, 16, 18, 144, 33
END

Bah, nevermind. I found out the IDC_STATIC is something built into VS++ which is automatically rewritten

with a processor internally..since I am using another compiler I have to strictly create the definition in my resource.h file. When I did that then it did not throw a syntax error anymore.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.