Critique needed please

chuckee

• 3 weeks later...

Looks nice.  I think though, on the How It Works pg.  Take all the Q-A paragraphs and put them into an FAQ pg.  And more pricing plans up.

I like the contrast when you switch from corp.  to regular.  Very nice.  Again with the FAQ thing though. 

As a customer I would see How it works and expect some technical crap, instead I see a whole bunch of Q and A's and think I didn't go the FAQ page.  Why am I seeing this.

I like the layout, like the colors, very clean.

Doesn't look to professional to me - especially the corporation side of it. The logo is too playfully and doesn't scream "professional" to me. The icons look cool, but not very professional. It looks more like you're going for that creative punch, which won't work too well with businesses. Otherwise, it looks pretty good. I didn't get a chance to look at your source code, but I have a feeling it's very good.

I don't think that you want a to professional looking server for this.

Ps.

I'm not on the market for a smtp server or whatever this is, but that fact that Delta Airlines recommended you guys, really made me take your product seriously, you might want to make that a little bigger.

Ps.

I'm not on the market for a smtp server or whatever this is, but that fact that Delta Airlines recommended you guys, really made me take your product seriously, you might want to make that a little bigger.

Delta airlines is literally bankrupt. As a matter of fact, Delta Airlines failed bankruptcy back in the dark ages (like 5 years ago) so be wary if you make that statement larger or whatever.

Ps.

Delta airlines is literally bankrupt. As a matter of fact, Delta Airlines failed bankruptcy back in the dark ages (like 5 years ago) so be wary if you make that statement larger or whatever.

Yes, but still Delta Airlines is a huge organization, they don't hand out these recommendations.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.