Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rawdata

A tutorial request

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see any tutorials on exchanging data between pages other than thru mysql.  After poking around a bit, I get the feeling that it is done thru http but I'm really not sure.

I have looked on php.net but to me that is just a bunch of words with no real meaning.  Can anyone perhaps do a tute on this?

Let me explain a bit more what I am looking for and perhaps it will be a little clearer what kind of tutorial I mean.  I am trying to make a one click installer for the membership system I built using phpfreak's tutorial.  I need to have the variables in a file for the connection file to draw from.

Phpfreak, are you up to the task?  I know you are, and I hope you will do it.  Please?

Regards,

rd

I think you can get the information you want out of the cookie tutorials.  You could also do this with text files, and again, I think there are tutorials for that there as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.