Insane floor plans!

dreamwest

Im going insane trying to find a house floor plan program, the closest i could find was fast plans 12 but it doesnt do elevations.

Is there a floor plan program anyone can recommend that will end up like this:

http://www.blackmtnsoft.com/

...but something that also has elevation designs too

I dont mind spending a hundred or so on it

None of these are any good for what i want to do...thanks anyways.

BUT...

I had a kind-of-a thought that if i wrote a dragndrop script and added an input for wall sizes etc i could do it online....i could do some REAL magic then :psychic: .. something like this form im typing into, you can expand the bottom to the size you want

I used to use this program when I was younger and constantly made houses I wanted with secret rooms and passages. I think it was broderbund home architect. i don't know if there are elevations but you can switch into 3D mode and walk through the house. They have newer versions I believe. It'll probably cost money but I don't imagine it'd be $4000.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.