My Hosting is being werid.

Gayner

They got best servers for me shared, but last week they had power outage 3days.

Now There down today, and I want to code my website.. been looking forward ever sence school started this morning but i still cant beable to Code my website.. cuase it's DOWN....

there called cubichost, there new but fastest free 1.99$shared servers im on..

too bad they keep going down and off.. pissing me off, any help what should i do? ^^

Err...how slow can your upload be? Unless your scripts are enormous, 1 K/B a second should be fast enough to upload what you made in EasyPHP and then to your website?

I'm just saying, you develop your code in EasyPHP and then bring it onto your website after that, so you can work when your site is down.

Err...how slow can your upload be? Unless your scripts are enormous, 1 K/B a second should be fast enough to upload what you made in EasyPHP and then to your website?

I'm just saying, you develop your code in EasyPHP and then bring it onto your website after that, so you can work when your site is down.

yea but i forgot to make backup, now i cant access site (24-7Gt.com) tell me if u can.. lawls just timesouts

yea but i forgot to make backup

Errm, so you edit the files all live, on the web server, like, as users are... using and stuff  :wtf:

Lesson learned, edit offline (and preferably test offline too (WAMP,XAMPP)), saves all this hassle.

That said, your site is still timing out. Cheap/free is not always the best method ;)

Damn...

I need it back up bad..

im paying 1.25$/month with a 10%discount if ihelp advertise them

It's a great deal cause it's a dedicated server, bcz only 2 other clients are on this one, LOL

But still, there new and there doing good just wrong place wrong time i believ,e i know data center admin good he just said some ip's have to be reconfigured and etc :(

Errm, so you edit the files all live, on the web server, like, as users are... using and stuff  :wtf:

Lesson learned, edit offline (and preferably test offline too (WAMP,XAMPP)), saves all this hassle.

That said, your site is still timing out. Cheap/free is not always the best method ;)

Damn...

I need it back up bad..

It's a great deal cause it's a dedicated server, bcz only 2 other clients are on this one, LOL

But still, there new and there doing good just wrong place wrong time i believ,e i know data center admin good he just said some ip's have to be reconfigured and etc :(

I'm pretty sure there is going to be more than 2 other clients or there is something else in the fine print. No one can have a dedicated server that only costs 3.75$/month to keep around.

Damn...

I need it back up bad..

I'm pretty sure there is going to be more than 2 other clients or there is something else in the fine print. No one can have a dedicated server that only costs 3.75$/month to keep around.

Do you honestly think I know?

I was exagerating can't you tell?

It is a dedicated server and it is $1.99 / month.

They're using old Atari 2600s as their hardware though.

Hell, just the electricity fee and internet alone would cost more than $ 1.99 / month. $1.99 a month is trivial. Oh and an old atari as opposed to a...new one?  :P

Oh, and I didn't even realize the atari 2600 even had internet. +1 info.

Oh and an old atari as opposed to a...new one?  :P

You could probably build a new atari, or something close to it, from off the shelf components at Radioshack.

Oh, and I didn't even realize the atari 2600 even had internet. +1 info.

With all that money they're raking in they can easily modify that old atari hardware!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.