can someone hack my site... dont break it though!

zulugogogo

Hi, i am not sure how to go about asking someone to see if my site is secure from ... well what ever is out there! it is a work in progress and i would appreciate it if someone can hack in, and if so tell me :) i am new to php and am totally confussed, another guy installed the scripting and then... no more contact so i am going through it slowly. looking at the security part of this site i have searched for MD5 within the scripts and i see them and also mysql_real_escape_string. However i notice some sites are using an ip something or another. So before anything else, can someone just walk in and destroy it?

Your help is appreciated.

ha ha forgot to put the site name in  :D  www.123omg.com

Thanks loads

Well I can't even attempt to login because your code doesn't work properly!

Fatal error: Class 'PHPBB_Login' not found in /home/zulugogo/public_html/123omg.com/app/controllers/users.php on line 131

oh sorry about that, at what pont do you get this error? as i dont get it at all, even if i login as an existing user. I can supply you with a user name and password if that helps.

On the login button

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.