precuations against spyware?

xcoderx

guys my gf on my back buying a spyware and i know she must be planning to get it set up on my laptop. what precuations should one take to avoid being attacked by spyware and what free antispyware are there that detects spyware on mail, images, videos, games and mp3 etc etc. help me out.

already did bro but im not sure if the spyware is installed on my laptop or not, can  i sue her for it? i got all the informations from her email with screen shot also also her admiting that email id belongs to her. but still just to be secured please share valueable details so that one dont get caught in a spyware trap and what free antispyware do we got bro?

try spybot search & destroy, as well as lavasoft ad-aware.

[...] and mp3 etc etc. help me out.

if you two had a "special song," i would start by deleting it. that's certainly a plausible and fitting place for her to have installed the spyware.

already did bro but im not sure if the spyware is installed on my laptop or not, can  i sue her for it?

I don't know anything about Indian law, but I would imagine that spreading malware with malicious intentions is illegal in India as well.

she is american and yes in india sure we can but np bro abt suing ill tc just help with antispiwares good ones and any other way to know someone is trying to attack.

ankitchin thanks im downloading it now.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.