New Framework - ElegantMVC - Tester Needed

Liquid Fire

NOTE: I posted this last night but now it is gone.  If someone is going to delete it again, please pm me and let me know why.

I have been developing a framework for the past 3 years now (even tho the first year and a half it was really just a collect of a few classes) and it has transformed itself into a pretty usable MVC framework (at least for me).  I am at a point with the framework where I feel good about releasing it to the public and getting whatever feedback I can on it.  You can download it at www.elegantmvcorg.  On that page, along with the download, you will find a set of videos that should help you get started with the framework, I hope to get a video on models up soon (by this weekend at the latest).  If you can, please download and try out the framework and give me any feedback you can (was it too hard to setup, a missing feature you think should be there, a bug you found, etc...).  Please send feedback to feedback@elegantmvc.com.  I will be updating this post as I make changes to the framework or upload new videos.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.