Any Improvements?

lostprophetpunk

The outer glows on the logo or whatever the image is make it look very blurry which bothers my eyes.  It is an interesting choice of colors, but probably not my favorite choice.  There is probably too much white space at the top.  The menu is not prominent and can use some hover styling.  I'm not sure how the portfolio page will scale with more projects.  Do you plan to use some type of navigation or just line them up down the page in two columns?

I agree that the outer glows on the logo do look odd and are a bit awkward on the eyes. Also the navigation I didn't actually see until jcombs_31 commented on it; kinda looks like you'd ran out of inspiration when you came to that part. Not bad overall though, quite vibrant and fresh looking.

are you going to be able to fit everything on there ? i mean a developer has alot to state bulleted etc.

my site was a wiki lol, is that drupal your using  ????

I have never used a cms like drupal etc on my website...and I never will. I have made my own cms for my website.

@pixelMauler: I will keep the email link there, as it is not causing any problems. I will remove the blur from the logo. The navigation is quite visible there and I am leaving it as it is.

Thanks for the feedback people.

are you going to be able to fit everything on there ? i mean a developer has alot to state bulleted etc.

my site was a wiki lol, is that drupal your using  ????

I have never used a cms like drupal etc on my website...and I never will. I have made my own cms for my website.

@pixelMauler: I will keep the email link there, as it is not causing any problems. I will remove the blur from the logo. The navigation is quite visible there and I am leaving it as it is.

Thanks for the feedback people.

can i get a copy ?

can i get a copy ?

I'm afraid that you can't because of three things...

1. It is not finished yet (I have some more admin features to do)

2. I haven't worked on it for a while as I have to get the design for the website finished to my satisfaction

3. It was only meant for me as I didn't want to cheapen my site with an already made cms.

can i get a copy ?

I'm afraid that you can't because of three things...

1. It is not finished yet (I have some more admin features to do)

2. I haven't worked on it for a while as I have to get the design for the website finished to my satisfaction

3. It was only meant for me as I didn't want to cheapen my site with an already made cms.

Cool, i mean there are advantages to giving others your Cms, they can give it back to you with more features, your site wouldn't be cheapened with a cms like drupal or media wiki those are very powerful systems tested and modularized.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.