[SOLVED] [b]How To Send Email From Local Wamp To Internet [/b]

Gomesh

Hi Friends ,

I recently join this forum pls help me

I want to know what configuration changes are required in Local machine to use mail (); function in Localhost to delivered on internet.

1) what is necessary to install and configure?

2) I have installed WAMP 5 in my localhost machine.what changes are need in configuration file.?

Any more information to complete this task please welcome.

Overall i want to use mail() in WAMP5 and it should be delivered.

Thanks in advance

Gomesh Agrawal    :confused:

Ok that problem is solved now mail function work on xampp server .

But when i sent mail through mail() function to our Gmail id , still i didn'nt get any mail . i dont know why because i do not get any error while sending through mail() function.

You need the authentication dll's that are on the sendmail page you were linked to, I know this as I had the same problem the other day just plonk them in the same folder as the sendmail.exe file and it should work flawlwssley, im on WAMP with the same application.

Make sure that the prot number is 465 aswell and either use ssl or auto setting.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.