Steering Wheel Desk

smerny

As a building contractor I am always on the run. Thanks to this amazing product I am able to pre-cut lumber on the way to the job site. I'll swing by the lumber yard in the morning and pick up some twelve footers for the guys and cut them to size while battling traffic. No down time for me! Last week I cut an entire roof load, including all the roof sheathing, while traveling down the Eisenhower during the morning rush. On the return trip in the afternoon I'll usually rebuild broken generators and nail guns to prepare for the next day. I've lost weight, started an orphanage and become better looking all thanks to the Steering Wheel Laptop Desk!!! Buy one today

Some people try too hard to be funny. :(

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.