Website draft, feedback appreciated!

macdude100

Hello :D

I would really like to get some feedback on this website design. Its not 100% finished yet, and its just the basic layout.

What do you think of the design/layout/colours etc so far?

Does it look like a professional website? Do you like it?

http://i48.tinypic.com/1zoajc2.jpg

Can't wait for some feedback on this so would be great to here from you all!

Many thanks :)

P.S. Be honest about it!

It's alright but it needs some work. For some dummy text for your website, go to lipsum.com instead of putting the 'more text here' on there.

One thing that needs to be worked on is the typography of the page. You have used only one font for the titles and main text of your design, you could break it up a bit and use one font for the headings and another for the main body text. There is also a little bit of inconsistent spacing, but it is not that much.

I will be able to give you more feedback once it is coded. Nice work, keep it up.

Looks good. Nice and simple.

You have a little too many different font sizes (forgotten password, some results... Home.Stats.Join, Join LabWaves, The count so far.. are all different sizes). If you could keep to 3-4 different font sizes, it would look a little better in my opinion.

The Join LabWaves green box needs to be center aligned in that blue div, the same with the "Some results" text.

It'll be interesting to see the site with some more content.

-steve

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.