mails going in spam??

salman_ahad@yahoo.com

Ok i got this from other site

the recipient’s spam filter checks if all headers exist in sender’s email and since you are using simple mail() function it will be almost with empty header so that means high risk of spam  to solve that problem you need to use some more complicated mailer class

and the best solution is to use gmail account as SMTP relay

How can I optimize my header more

I've seen this problem too on my site. I noticed, when the FROM address is too long, name or address ( such as name00000000@mysite.com ) It'll go to spam, but if it short, it wouldn't.

As for headers, yours are 100% fine. There is no 'header'. Webhosts us a single SMTP server most of the time, and if that is blacklisted (another site on host sent spam) than yours is affected as well, possibly not being able to be whitelisted.

Will making my emails as High priority avoid them from going in 'spam'

$headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0\n" ; 
        $headers .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=\"iso-8859-1\"\n"; 
        $headers .= "X-Priority: 1 (Higuest)\n"; 
        $headers .= "X-MSMail-Priority: High\n"; 
        $headers .= "Importance: High\n"; 

$status   = mail($to, $subject, $message,$headers); 

my emails are still going in spam, help me

Spam can be caused from load of server settings, the server that sends the email might be on a national spam database and blocked......

if a dns record is incorrect it can be that aswell.

if sending a email via php and the dns record don't match the domain name also cause spam.

emample

www.me.com <<< main server with mail server integrated and dns set up correctly.

any word here@me.com <<< will work correctly.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.