ISSET ALL THESE please

Baseball

mysql_query("UPDATE ibf_sessions SET member_name='{$_SESSION['user_name']}',member_id='{$_SESSION['user_id']}',member_group='1', running_time='".time()."', in_forum='".$_GET['fid']."', in_topic='".$_GET['id']."', location='".$_GET['act']."' WHERE id='".$lol."'");

I NEED TO SOMEHOW TO DEFINE ALL THESE SO IT BRINGS TO NO ERRORS BUT STILL REMAINS THE RIGHT GET FROM URL.

K THX NIGGa

K thanks NIGGa

RUSRIUS?

YO I GOT $_GET['fid'] BUT I NEED TO JUST MAKE ERROR GO AWAY i mean it still reads it from URL  but php giving me ERROR IT WILL SLOW MY SITE DOWN

SO DO I JUST DO ISSET($_GET['fid']) and I SHOULD BE GOOD I have to do that for each 1 can somone put in a foreach or whatnot for me thanks nigga

WOW NOW IM PISSED OFF CASUE IF I USE ISSET IT CAN ONLY BE 1OR0

I NEED IT GO ACTUALLY $_GET MY FREAKING F SO WHEWN MAYBE F=20 IT WILL PULL 20 NOT FREAKING 1.

WOW AND IT SHOWS ERROR CAUSE IF I DONT DEFINE IT WILL SHOW 1 or 0.. WHEN I WANT TO GRAB THE REAL $_GET WHICH IS 20 BUT ISSET ONLY ALLOWS 1 or 0 WOW SO I GUESS IMA HAVE ERRORS ON MY SITE F IT

I NEED IT GO ACTUALLY $_GET MY FREAKING F SO WHEWN MAYBE F=20 IT WILL PULL 20 NOT FREAKING 1.

WOW AND IT SHOWS ERROR CAUSE IF I DONT DEFINE IT WILL SHOW 1 or 0.. WHEN I WANT TO GRAB THE REAL $_GET WHICH IS 20 BUT ISSET ONLY ALLOWS 1 or 0 WOW SO I GUESS IMA HAVE ERRORS ON MY SITE F IT

Oh the people on here at night..

Sir please, how can i define my $_GET and make it so it grabs &f=20 and not return the value 1 or 0 and i can get rid of error while doing this.. plz

Sir please, how can i define my $_GET and make it so it grabs &f=20 and not return the value 1 or 0 and i can get rid of error while doing this.. please

Well assuming your slang is not intended to offend.....

IF (isset($_GET['f']) {
   $f = $_GET['f'];
} ELSE {
   $f = "";
}

That is how you use isset, the ELSE part being if they didn't enter f=whatever..

cags: Remember is it Christmas and there is ALOT of alcohol floating around..

If you dont talk like an idiot we might be able to understand you :P

isset is ONLY for checking if a value is set, strange as that sounds, you need to check that its set and if it is set use it if not use something else or nothing..

if you want to be lazy throw a @ symbol in front of your $_GET's << NOT A GOOD IDEA..

isset is ONLY for checking if a value is set, strange as that sounds, you need to check that its set and if it is set use it if not use something else or nothing..

if you want to be lazy throw a @ symbol in front of your $_GET's

Cags?

if you want to be lazy throw a @ symbol in front of your $_GET's

No because those error's are Still logged and your performance issue is flawed.

Sup son,

Thanks tho, LOL

Thanks  oni-kun i owe u a drank

Sorry, oni.. as I said the alcohol is around this time of year, myself included...

I think i got cags from the previous topic I was reading...  :wtf:

And Baseball do what oni-kun said and assign values to variables

$f = (isset($_GET['f']) ? $_GET['f'] : '');

is a little neater for a lot of vars.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.