Pure Class Acting

RaythMistwalker

http://pureclassacting.co.uk

PureClass Acting is a group based in Edinburgh, Scotland where we go around filming ourselves with improvised scripts.

Currently we have 0 videos and are planning to do one in the next month or 2. This is the website i have spent time creating and would like people to tell me what it needs as i am out of ideas now (a forum is underway as well).

Ideas in progress being made:

- "Groupie" membership (is a rank in the performer page where they can see the shoutbox and stuff and also have special abilities on the forum)

Currently Performer page has:

- Login

- Logout

- Member Index

-- Shoutbox for those with correct rank

-- Invoice reminder (if anyone owes money)

- Member Profile (displays all information I have on a specific user to that user)

- Admin (access only to me)

-- Create new User

-- List all Users (which should have edit/delete link in here as well but have asked for help on this)

Thanks for any reviews.

banner is too large, takes up most the screen

other than the banner cos i don't realy count that as a problem?

Update:

The performer page has a test login you can use:

Username: tester

Password: testing

I have added an invoice so you can see what that looks like.

NOTE: DO NOT LOGIN IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR IP LOGGED AS THIS AUTOMATICALLY LOGS IP ADDRESSES FOR MY REAL MEMBER SECURITY REASONS. IP's will be removed daily for this account either way.

This test account will be removed on 1st March.

set your footer image to no repeat. i see two of them. also the grid/tech look is a bit cheesy. try lightening the text on your buttons. there's too much contrast and the text doesnt look to be a part of the button. if i were you id scrap the forum idea and go with a much more lightweight live messageboard system.

set your footer image to no repeat. i see two of them. also the grid/tech look is a bit cheesy. try lightening the text on your buttons. there's too much contrast and the text doesnt look to be a part of the button. if i were you id scrap the forum idea and go with a much more lightweight live messageboard system.

I'll see what i can do about the footer image. I think thats due to the copyright image being there to so i might remove that.

Erm which buttons are you talking about? The navigation bar isn't supposed to be buttons the image is just to separate the actualy links.

Don't get what you mean by scrap the forum idea though.

I'll see what i can do about the footer image. I think thats due to the copyright image being there to so i might remove that.

Erm which buttons are you talking about? The navigation bar isn't supposed to be buttons the image is just to separate the actualy links.

Don't get what you mean by scrap the forum idea though.

It's just an opinion but having a whole forum dedicated to your site might be overkill. There are many ways to build a simpler more lightweight message board that would be good enough for you to post events and such. Up to you, its just what I would do.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.