EuroGangster Online Game

alexrho

Eurogangster is a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game in the Mafia genre. Players role play as gangsters and work together in families or crews in order to attain high net worth, high rank and skills, and/or the respect of (or fear from) their peers. Extreme Mobster is browser based game that use r a real-time system to permit players to interact with the game.

Join Us

www.EuroGangster.com

you made this? - wat languages u used?

Guessing PHP with login taken to "login.php"... And Dreamweaver for the design?

Looks alright. Bit rough around the edges in certain places, like the EuroGangster logo in the top left of the login page. Also the registration form looks odd vertically aligned at the bottom.

First part that confused me though as it's called "EuroGangster", why's Cuba, Russia, Australia and the US on the country list? Also the recruiter input, what's that for?

On the main game, again the logo looks quite rough and stretched. The black content area wrapped in white doesn't seem to fit well. The game seems very generic, in that it just seems like any other mafia browser game. The re-used content boxes again and again, the same layout... Nothing unique.

Not a bad effort at all but, I'd try to find something different you can offer users.

- Your frontpage is missing a lot like:

what is this game about?

how does it look?

what is in the game?

where can I find help/support or a manual?

- "If You Forgot Your Password Sent An Email At info@eurogangster.com With Your Username"

Sure I'll e-mail you about my lost password for my #1 account

On the account that is all stolen material from Bandias, breaks multiple copyright law's with the images used, and the code is a "clone" that you've downloaded online, the logo that you've used on the homepage is pretty poor, tbh i fail to see what you've done via buying a domain name and making one crappy logo at best.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.