auction

JonnoTheDev

Your very unlikely to find anything free like that. The best thing you can hope for (if you don't have the experience to build one your self) is using some kind of third party open source system..you could build one using Drupal easily, if not then perhaps Joomla or another related application. If you have no programming experience you might be able to manage putting something "decent" together using various modules and configurations..although I don't really think you'll be able to take it too far as it won't be anywhere near as efficient as other stuff out there unless it had some work done to it.

If you have no programming experience

LOL!

Like I said I could build the whole thing from scratch, but why? I won't be learning anything new, just spending more time on mundane parts when I could rip the logic out of another and fit it into my own code structure. Don't want to re-invent the wheel as such.

Just thought people may have downloaded an ebay clone that has worked successfully for them. Currently I can only find crap. Dont mind paying a small amount i.e $100 or whatever as long as the source code is not encrypted.

build one using Drupal easily

CMS crap. Not getting involved with that.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.