Little Big Planet

lostprophetpunk

I have just recently (today) purchased a playstation 3 and got Little Big Planet with it.

I have only just started playing it (to the part where you get to make your own levels), and I find that through everything you want to do, you have to do a tutorial for...surely they should have made it so that all of the tutorials are in one place and then you can reference it when you want to and just let you get on with the level building.

I was just wondering who has this game and what are your experiences of it.

I've got it and only really played it within the first week I got my PS3. It's a fun game, and I think I made my way though all of the levels that it came with, but I thought all of the user created ones I tried we're pretty unimaginative and boring. It's a laugh going into the level editor and making ramps etc. and jumping them with a rocket powered turkey with wheels. Heh.

I've got it and only really played it within the first week I got my PS3. It's a fun game, and I think I made my way though all of the levels that it came with, but I thought all of the user created ones I tried we're pretty unimaginative and boring. It's a laugh going into the level editor and making ramps etc. and jumping them with a rocket powered turkey with wheels. Heh.

Yeah. My little brother liked this game so I played with him a bit, We went online once (2p online is available) and with some other people, They kept screwing eachother over by pushing them off blocks onto lava or catching a minecar as quick as possible to screw them over in the end.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.